Thursday, November 29, 2012

Staking the Shelves 2#


 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
I've been so busy Buying Chrissie (book) presents for everyone else  I haven't bought any for me...lol
but I have quite a decent Christmas book wish list
& I got some lovely indie novels..yay!

Books I Reviewed
Oath of Servitude  by C.E Wilson 
Read my Review


Books I Received
Hera Queen of Gods (Book 1# of Goddess Unbound)
By T.D. Thomas

Dark Summer(Witchling Trilogy 1#)
By Lizzy Ford


Summer Night (A Witchling Trilogy Novella)
By Lizzy Ford

Riley's Secret ( A Moon Glow 1#)
By Christina Smith



Books I want...like now!

Les Misèrables By Victor Hugo


His tattoo Virgin (Divine Creek Ranch 12) by 
Heather Rainier




What are you Staking this Week?



Xxxx


  

2 comments:

  1. Dark Summer sounds great. Looking forward to your review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me but Dark Summer has a great cover! Happy reading! New follower.
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)