Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review:The Wolf's Mate. Book #3 Callie and The Cats.

The Wolf's Mate, Callie & The Cats.
By R.E. Butler.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥
*Adult Content Warning*

Introducing The Newest "The Wolfs Mate" Heartthrob.....Ethan!
& his Equally drop dead sexy, devious and oh so naughty twin Eyrx!

Yep it double the deliciousness with these identical twin, police mountain lions, Callie sure does have her hands full.

I've been dying to read this since I got it(as a comp freebie.....thanx r.e.!), but with a heap of study to do I decided it to be my little treat when I finished, and right after I sent off my last assignment I picked up the Callie & the cats and was taken right back to the pack, not that I stayed long, I was almost immediately swept up in Callie's push for independence & freedom & found my self cheering her along the way.

This it a sweet & Light hearted romantic read with some tantalizing sex scenes thrown in for good measure.
I love r.e's writing it just flows perfectly as well as having the perfect mix of romance, sex, friendship & life.
Three-way relationship's are always hard to pull of but r.e. pulled it off beautifully.

There where points where my affection for Callie began to waver, I admit I wasn't much of a fan of her in the first book but I started to like her quite quickly because she reminded me a lot of me, but at the same time I disliked her for that same damn reason I was getting a bit on the offensive when the "cats rule, wolfs drool" routine started & really couldn't make up my mind up on who's side I'm on Cade's or Callies????.... Hmmm...but not enough to bump it lower then 4.5, it's still a great book.

I don't think I would have really cared what happened I simply love this pack & all there members & just love reading about them, I do hope Callie & her pride make an appearance
In book four but other wise it's a really satisfying ending.
I can't wait for michael's story & Bo's maybe??..... Anticipation much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)