Thursday, September 26, 2013

Short and Sweet Book Review: A Flash of Fang by R.E. Butler

~A Flash of Fang~
Wiccan-Were-Bear Series
By R.E. Butler


Rating:♥♥♥1/2
Add to your TBR shelf on Goodreads - Here
R.E. Butler's Website - Here
Get it FREE on Amazon - Here

A Flash of Fang is the follow up novella to A Curve of Claw and joins Elizabeth, Ash, and Axe several months into their married life. Bad dreams stalk her from the darkness and leave her with a sense of foreboding. When the fall mating heat comes upon her husbands, the only thing she can think of is how dangerous her life is and how unfair it is to bring a child into their world. Ash and Axe reassure her that they will keep her safe at any cost, but her fears are only compounded by their earnestness. When her husbands have had enough of her keeping secrets from them, they become creative in getting her to talk.

This book contains M/F/M interaction and is intended for mature audiences only. Warning: this title contains more were-bear and witchy loving, office loving, nipple biting, wandering fingers....and enough ice to cool things down.

A Flash of Fang was enjoyable & I read the whole thing easily in one sitting, it had the same fire, passion & fun as the first & I was tempted to bump it up to 4 but in my mind the first was better therefore it got 3.5 stars.
As I stated in my review of the first book Butler's writing is amazing...I can't get over it, she could write a story with the most boring plot & chracters but still make it woefully interesting (I'm not implying this was boring or anything).
I was a little disappointed tho that the relationship didn't build up as much as I expected, I really wanted to read more about Ash & Axe's relationship, as well as Elizabeth & the Boys separately. 
But even with that little annoyance, I still super enjoyed it & I'd defiantly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)