Monday, July 1, 2013

Book Review:Winter Fire by Lizzy Ford

Winter Fire
The Witchling Trilogy Book 3
By Lizzy Ford


Rating:♥♥♥♥♥
Add to your Goodreads Shelf:Here
Lizzy Ford's Website: Here
Buy on Amazon: Here
Lizzy's Ford Books FB Page:  Here

Summary:
With a Dark witching seeking revenge against him, Beck, the eighteen-year-old Master of Light, must find a way to protect those he loves, the witchlings – and his heart. His duty is further complicated by Morgan, a beautiful Fire witching with a secret that threatens to destroy the progress he’s made protecting the Light.

My Review:
Ommigod! Winter Fire is the third thrilling installment in Lizzy Ford's Witchling Series which certainly packs a punch, it bewitched me from the first few pages & I was totally hooked on finding out more about the hot headed Morgan & revisiting characters I adore so much  & the even the ones i loath with a passion.  

 I seriously didn't realize how much I missed these characters until I opened the pages, & god did I miss them! 

 Especially decker, with his bad boy charm & dark delicious nature I can never get enough of him & thankfully lizzy did give me a bit of my decker fix & an update on his & Summer's relationship.   

But enough about Decker, this is Beck's Story & I can certainly see why so many have changed from team decker to team Beck...(even tho I'll always be a decker kinda girl!)

  description

You know those Guys who just simply draw everyone to them...well that's exactly what beck's like he has this warm, friendly & comforting aura about him that makes everyone around feel at ease, his a delight to read & his a dream boat too boot! 


"what make  thinks you think I want to go at all" "I'm Beck" he said motioning to himself  "Have you met me? I'm Awesome"  She almost smiled. It was too easy to feel comfortable around him. 

 I loved reading The little tug a war between him & Morgan, there chemistry was electric! & had me frantically turning page after page.. 

 Morgan is a fiery little fighter who is just as stubborn as decker & is probably the first too not totally fall for beck's charm. 

 I simply adored Morgan, she was passionate, strong, caring, & could kick some serious ass! She also has a deep dark secret that defiantly made things Interesting.  

 The ending was a nail biting cliff hanger which Lizzy is famous for.. 

description 

& im going insane waiting to find out what happened next in this awesome series! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)