Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L James.

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Rating:♥

Sypnois:
When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.
Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.
Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.

This book is intended for mature audiences.
Reviews:
after half reading Fifty Shades of WTF did i just waste my life on Grey, i couldn't help thinking.. 
description

I have never hated chracters so easily & so quickly or found reading an nightmare-ish ordeal instead of a joy. Anastasia just irritated me to the extreme!...just everything, everything she did & said made we want to punch her or just roll my eyes...Maybe it's because I'm the pola opposite of Anastasia? or maybe shes just a really really boring, unrelatable, pathetic chracter?... most likly the latter. don't even get me started on Christian Grey,yes he wasn't as boring as anastania, but what lacked in boringness he made up for by being a cocky chauvinistic pig! "- "Why don't you like to be touched?" - "Because I'm fifty shades of fucked-up, Anastasia" — E.L. James (Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) 

description

Damn Right you are! now send your fucked up arse to the psyc ward! I didn't read the whole thing, I couldn't cause seriously how could anyone, unless there extremely sex & literature deprived... so pretty much every house wife in the world!
..what husband's around the world are saying. 

 so if you like fifty shades, good for you. if you like murdering innocent literature by uttering the words "fifty Shades of grey is the best book in the world" ok, you may be totaly delusional, but each to there own you know.. but please please i beg of you never ever say "it releses your inner goddess" ever again...or i may just description
yeah you get the picture..



3 comments:

  1. 50 Shades of Gray is for sexually frustrated housewives who haven't had satisfying sex in years and need a book with empty characters in which they can substitute themselves into. It is essentially the twilight of the adult world. Neither of these books has any real literary value, they are just shelf fillers and the reason they sell is because of curiosity of people like me and you. I volunteer for a charity and we get loads and loads of copies of the fifty shade of grey. I thin people read it once and realise how shit it is and give it away just as quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely agree beth, expect I wish others would see what a disgrace it is to call this literature, almost all the mothers at my daughters school have read the whole series and continually gossip about how it make u feel like a sex goddess *gags*. i just wanted to add i borrowed a copy & read it before the huge hype, & i seriously wish i never did. :p

      Delete
  2. Thank God I am not alone! I am so tired of the hype on this piece of trash! I couldn't finish it. I kept wanting to because I had hoped that it would get better, but it never did. The characters annoyed me, the plot annoyed me and it's an insult to authors everywhere that all THREE of these stupid books take up space on the best seller list!

    Oh, and by the way, I LOVE that you used Tim Curry's words from "Psych". That was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)