Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: Bead of Blood by R.E. Butler

A Bead of Blood 
The Fourth Book in the Wiccan-Were-Bear Series
By R.E. Butler

Rating: .5 


Goodreads Summary: 
Vampire Sabrina Chalice has spent the last few decades righting wrongs within the vampire community as a Hunter. When she stops a vampire-run, illegal were-animal fighting ring, she finds herself head over fangs for a were-bear named Griegs.

One hot moment leads to a connection that neither anticipated, and the solitary Hunter finds herself in a bear den, surrounded by love and acceptance. As Griegs makes amends and pulls Sabrina into his furry world, she’s happier than she’s ever been in her long life.

Warning: this story contains a sexy vampire that hunts other vampires, a were-bear that needs forgiveness, tent-ruining hot sex, and hatchet-burying apologies that will melt your heart.

My Review:

A bead of blood is the fourth installment in R.E. Butler's Wonderful Wiccan-Were-Bear Series which see's Griegs, after two long years find a true mate in the beautiful yet quite dangerous Sabrina. 

 R.E. has a wonderful way of drawing you into her world & I gotta tell you I loved being There, I seriously wish the Wiccan-were-bear books weren't so short! 
I love these characters & can't get enough of them! There like my furry family. 

  description


It wouldn't be a R.E. butler novel with out some really sweet & romantic moments mixed with some action, deviously hot sex scenes & actually Laugh out loud moments. 


 *Warning Fan-Girl Moment Ahead* I love Greigs he is defiantly my favorite of the were-bear brothers (not that the others aren't major hotties!) but I'm a one man kinda girl & god Damn he's so panty melting hot and so very very naughty!  *drools* 


 I devoured this in a couple of hours but it still left me hungry for more....So now I'm hanging just for the next book! 



Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)